1. Ed DujardinAfter moving out west for college, Ed took summer school so he could spend winters in Crested Butte. After a brief stint in the Tetons, Ed is back in CB coaching the mountain sports team and enjoying life in the West Elks.
Latest: TGR’s POV Reel
2. Will DujardinWill Dujardin is our content editor at West Elk Project. He competes in big mountain competitions and coaches the Crested Butte Mountain Sports Team. Skiing is his life and he likes to mix it with other fun things like DH mountain biking and traveling.
3. Trent BonaWith the mountains and action sports as constant inspiration, Trent Bona has become a celebrated and respected name for his commercial, editorial and fine art photography. His expertise is venturing far into the backcountry, of any continent, to capture adventure and action sports in one of their true habitats: the vastness of the unconquered outdoors. And he does it all while having a damn good time with friends in the mountains!
Latest: Lines of Lofoten
4. Seth TuckerSeth Tucker has called Crested Butte home for some time learning the skills to explore the West Elk Mountains, whether it be mountain biking single track, hiking peaks or enjoying backcountry powder. Get out there and enjoy your mountain surroundings!
5. Eben WightEben Wight, a photographer and graphic artist located in Crested Butte, Colorado. I specialize in creating unique and creative solutions for my clients. Services include Art Direction, Graphic Design, Website Design, Photography, Photo Retouching, Event Design, and Branding systems. If your looking for someone to help push your big idea to the next level feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.
Latest: WEST ELK PROJECT
6. Ski BumetteDanica Baker moved from the NC Appalachian Mountains to the CO Rockies and hasn't looked back. She writes about outdoor adventures of fearless females and brings a woman's perspective to the West Elk Project. Ladies let me know any great ideas to let our presence known here in CB!
Latest: Real Women. Real Talent.
7. Chad J. ReichChad is an Iowa transplant who works with the local community radio station, KBUT--FM. His passions include building culture and community in the East River Valley while ripping it up on skis and bikes deep in the West Elk Mountains. He mostly writes about media, music and community events. His dog, Axe, will one day be mayor of Crested Butte. Chad also thinks most people drive way too fast.
7. Guest Contributor